All Branches & Associates are instructed to strictly follow below mentioned instructions while attaching PODs on parcels for easy-flow operation and return of maximum number of PODs.
- Mention all details on POD ie. Origin, Destination, Address, Phone number and Weight.
- The Airway Bill number and Barcode should be clearly visible on POD.
- The fold of POD should be as per the Photo-sample shown below.
- Do not paste or staple anything on Barcode or Airway Bill number.
- POD should be compulsorily put in a transparent poly-pack before attaching on parcel.
- The poly-pack should be new, wrinkle free and transparent for the correct visibility.
- The printed tape should not cover Barcode or Airway Bill number.
- Only parcels, those are easily scanned by scanners would be accepted at your connecting hub.